Wednesday, September 22, 2010

How to make your own Laundry soap!

Want to save money on laundry soap?
Here is one way...Make it yourself!!! Okay at first I thought this was a little far gone, probably hard and that it would look weird, and would maybe not clean the clothes well...Boy did I surprise myself! It only took about five minutes to make, works well and very small to store. As a matter of fact I used a little plastic bowl I already had. Here is the ingredients:
Laundry Soda 
Borax 
Fels Naptha soap or a pure soap like Ivory 
Recipe and Instructions:
Grate 1 bar of soap (I froze this first to make easier)
1 cup laundry soda
1 cup Borax
Add the three items together in a bowl...your done!!! Should last for about 52 loads and with 6 bars of soap I purchased and the borax and laundry soda...A years worth of laundry soap for under 10 bucks!!!!
To use in laundry add 1 teaspoon to each load...how easy is that!!! Let me know If you make this!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment