Wednesday, October 6, 2010

Have you visited Charis bookstore???

Charis Bookstore
 is located inside Indian Rocks Baptist Church in Pinellas County, FL...If you live close this is a great store to shop at. It is a full sized Christian bookstore...and it has so many great things! Sign up for their email list...I recently got a 20% off coupon! 
This year for my Birthday I requested these adorable Stainless steel measuring spoons...and my husband got them for me:) They were only $21.00 and I had seen them at Paula Deens restaurant for Hundreds (They may have been real gold or silver...I hope for that price!) I am hoping they get in the measuring cups soon! 
Aren't they adorable!!!!
If you stop by this really reasonable Christian bookstore be sure to say hi to Martha and tell Wendy M from Heavencents sent you! 

~Wendy



1 comment:

  1. Wendy~ Do you have an email address?

    michelle
    michellebankcoupons@gmail.com
    http://michellebank.com

    ReplyDelete