Friday, October 15, 2010

Vistaprint has mommy cards for just $1.99!


Vistaprint has mommy cards for ~1.99! These are perfect for handing out at playgroups ...and you can also design them to be gift tags...perfect for the holidays! I recently ordered them...and they are sooo easy to make...and I need easy...my life busy! You can also make FREE labels....I made address labels and gift tag labels...I was so excited to show you...
My mommy cards are so cute too,,,We just loved making these...the whole family laughed hysterically when we were making our faces...we were adding crowns and mustaches...there are so many fun things you can add...and these faces are truly JUST like us!  And the shipping was just 3 bucks...If you want to order these freebies and super cheap mommy cards...just click on the ad at the bottom of my blog labeled Vistaprint mommy cards...then make your selection to the left when you get to the site! Happy label making and mommy card making...I hope you have as much fun as we had:)
~Wendy

1 comment: