Thursday, November 11, 2010

Taylor Gifts 15% off these favorites! Some of these gifts are REALLY funny!

15% Off Employee Favorites
iphone seat mount
This is an IPhone seat mount! This is awesome! Both of my kids would love this! They are always downloading movies etc.  $19.98
toilet mug
This is a toilet mug! What a great gag gift!
 I used to have a little toilet on my desk that said "Complaint Department"
Everyone laughed when I would refer them to it.
only 12.98
don't p me off toilet paper holder
The Don't P Me off Toilet paper roll
only 16.98
usb video pen
USB video pen! This one is $ 49.98
A Perfect gift for someone who likes gadgets...
I have one of these..my son! He would love this. 
insulated tailgating cooler w/ charcoal grillThis is an insulated tailgating cooler with a charcoal grill! Did a guy invent this or what? This is really cool! Its 119.98! My husband would LOVE this!


And few I thought I would wait and let you see on the site ( I don't want to offend anyone) is the golf ball sack and the over the hill drink dispenser.
Head over here to check out this company Use Code AT110910 to get 15% off at checkout! 
And they have free shipping on orders of $50 or more!
~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment