Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Today I am baking and cleaning...As I am sure you all are doing at some point today...Did you know how easy it is to make French Bread?

Today I am making a French Bread...ultimately to use in my dressing tomorrow. I have Never made dressing. I chose French because Giada on food network showed it in her recipe. I hope gets crumbly enough??!! I think I will make vegetable stock today too. Later today, after I send my hubby to the store for Baking powder, I will make Pumpkin Bread (You can search this site at the bottom for our excellent family recipe) and Then Attempting a Pumkin Pie for the first time with my daughter! She asked for one...I have never made one....so I will let you know how it turns out! I try to post some pics:)

The ingredients are:

  • 7 cups Flour
  •  2 1/2 cups Water
  • 2 tablespoons Sugar
  •  1 tablespoon Salt 
  • 2 teaspoons Yeast
You can get all the instructions and details where I did...youtube...everydayfoodstorage...the scroll down to the two videos marked How to make french bread #1 and then #2...she goes through it step by step:)

~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment