Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Vera Bradley is having a Sale up to 60% Off! Woohoo!

Vera Bradley Designs, Inc.
Blooming Headband
9.00 on sale
Note-Able Mouse Pad
11.25 on sale
I am a avid shopper at Vera Bradley.com. I find that I  can find more sale and more clearance online,than in the boutiques around town. And most of the boutiques will not carry the ones on sale...so I stick to the website. I checked it out tonight, and I have never seen so much sale! They must be doing a last push to get everything out before the Christmas rush. I sound several things for my daughter. Including little purses or under $10! Tons of nice gifts, and stocking stuffers or gifts for co-workers or teachers. Many items for under $10! Here are a few items I saw...
Note Cube
8.00 on sale

Hangin' Out Wristlet
9.99 on sale

Head over here to VeraBradley to check this sale out! 



No comments:

Post a Comment