Friday, November 19, 2010

Woo hoo! Vera Bradley is going on Rue La La today...What does this mean...HUGE Savings!



I am only guessing that the retiring or older styles will be featured...which means HUGE deals for us! And if you have not used your $20 credit from a few weeks ago...this is the  perfect time! So prepare for the 11am starting gate...and yes these items are going to go like hot cakes... Go now and join Rue La La is you haven't yet...to save time...believe me you need an edge to get in on the deals. And just start putting items in your cart, then remove any items you decide against...but at least get some stuff in there to make sure you get something. Then decide and check out asap to seal your deal. I plan on getting on the site a few minutes early to log in and get on my mark! There is no way of me knowing what will be in the sale, except that they mentioned the Mediterranean and cupcake pink lines...hopefully there is even more! Go here to Join...its free...just an email and name! Hope you get all you want! I will be fighting in there with ya! I have several of their purses and duffle bags and my daughter has their backpack, but I think she would LOVE to get something under the tree also!


~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment