Sunday, December 19, 2010

My Story Was Published on Yahoo! I am sooo excited, please read it and let me know what you think!

I am a 38-year-old, happily married mom of two. My husband and I live in a quaint beach town in Florida, and hope to never have to leave. I found myself unemployed Spring of 2010. I was fighting to get unemployment  benefits, which I did not expect. I knew I had to do something quick, as living near the beach is a lifestyle that definitely takes two incomes. My husband is a Realtor and the market was spiraling downward. I thought to myself that I needed to get back to the basics. We bought bread about every other day, so to save, I started making it myself. I started making my own laundry detergent and dryer sheets. Then, I knew I had to lower our $800 a month grocery budget. And that was not including the previous allowance of $200-$300 going out to eat. I was inspired by a very unlikely source to start taking couponing very seriously, a teenage boy who was a junior in high 
Read More
~Wendy

No comments:

Post a Comment